Jan. 15, 2011 event
With another event under our collective belt and the winter exhibiting it’s full glory, and chill, we’re ready to ring in the new year and hold our next event.
Saturday, January 15th from 9 am until 1:30 pm.
Weâ€™ve got a great list of things weâ€™ll be doing:
- Putting some polyisocyanurate rigid insulation in a knee wall, along the roofline (ridgeline),
- Some fireblock work where the chimney exits the attic converted to a living space,
- Wrapping pipes,
- Improving safety on a number of items (dryer vent, furnace chimney entry)
- Lots of work in the basement to stop air flow both into the home and up to the living area,
- Weather sealing two doors, and a bunch of other fun things.
This is going to be another great day doing great work. Bonus: If youâ€™re short with extremely long arms weâ€™ve got some great work for you!
If you can make it please RSVP by emailing us at ArlHEET@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink